End of September a Workshop on "international rankings” took place in St. Petersburg. It was organized within the framework of DAAD project ‘Strategic Partnership’ between Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) and Leibniz Universität Hannover.
The representatives from Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Prof. Monika Sester – Vice-Rector for international relations;
- Dr. Birgit Barden-Läufer – Director of the International Office;
- Dr. Peter Elspaß - Director of the University planning and controlling unit
- Nataliya Butych – Project Coordinator “Strategic Partnership”;
met with their counterparts from SPbPU:
- Prof. Dmitry Arseniev - Vice-Rector for international relations;
- Dr. Nikita Golovin – Deputy Head of International Office;
- Dr. Alla Mazina - Deputy Head of International Office;
- Prof. Yury Klochkov – Director of Center of monitoring of science and education
Both universities shared their experiences with international rankings such as QS, THE as well as Shanghai Ranking.
During a tour on the campus, the group also saw the plan of the future buildings of the university.